Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cheap-Skates & Vintage Powder

Damp, cold, windy, March weather sure can put a damper on treasure hunting.
But there is still hope in hidden treasures tucked away.

A couple of items from my forgotten collection of Ice Skating stuff turned up after an afternoon of some much needed spring cleaning.

Today I discovered two pair of dusty, dirty, pairs of ice skates and a vintage Avon Perfumed Talc Tin.
Memory fails me as to where I bought the skates, but an old friend from long ago gave me the Avon Tin 8-10 years ago.


2 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

I love it when things go together like that. Such a pretty vignette!

Kim said...

Hi DearHelen,
thanks,
some day I may figure out how to decorate with some good junk...LOL
I hate to have it all boxed up and stuck away in closets